Monday 3 January 2011

Attainment 2- I feel I have done well in class, I feel I have improved and gained more of an understanding in media furthermore I believe the quality of my work is improving.
Effort -2 I think I have put quite a lot of effort in to this subject and should continue but also do more independent work at home.
Punctuality-1 I have attended every media lesson, furthermore I have always been on time.
Submission and quality of homework -2 I have completed all homework’s however on some occasions handed them in late furthermore some homework have been done to close to the task.
Ability to work independently -3 I have had a few problems understanding homework but I have asked fellow peers to help I just to need to gain more of an understanding.
Quality of writing 2 I feel I have used as many media terminology in the work which I have done but I do not include narrative as much as I should.
Organisation of blog-1 I feel my homework is clearly labelled and up to date.
Oral contribution- 3 I do not contribute as much as I should and I should engage In more discussions.
www
I have become better in analysing trailers
Gained more media terminology understanding
I have become better in producing better quality of work

Ebi
Look in to more variety of films
Become more organised
Become more involved in class

Narrative for Dark Knight
This scene conveys some of props narrative, the joker creates a contrast to the other high class society people, this connotes that the joker is a low class villain. In this scene we also see who the princess is and she is girl targeted by the joker in this scene and that is Rachel. In this scene a fight becomes apparent and the hero, the protagonist batman appears and is there to fight of the villain and keep everyone safe. In this scene this is the main characters we see and this follows props theory.

No comments:

Post a Comment